Saturday, September 25, 2010

Omaha, Nebraska

Mmm used cooking oil. I see so many uses for this. I could dare someone to drink it, maybe fix up my diesel powered car to run on this crap. Or I could fulfill some sort of fetish! Or maybe throw it out, just because you CAN put it on Craigslist for free doesn't mean someone is going to pick it up. On that note if used fluids actually do sell on Craigslist I could start an empire.



Oh boy well isn't this the safest ad I've ever seen! A USED stove that could have any sort of break in the gas hose. Oh but I can scrap it? Well sorry dude but my metal collection is way too exotic for your little free stove. Maybe I'll try to cook with it, although somehow I see the explosion looking like this...

On second thought maybe this will go well with my used cooking oil...


You know there really isn't anything wrong with this, people give away dirt and other people use it for a lot of different things, but the title of this post made me think it plays out something like this...

Right now on the Price Is Right you'll be playing PLINKO!!!

Yay!

What's our prize today?

Some Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dirt!

Look at that smug bastard, he knows it's funny.



HELLO HARRY HARRY I WAS WONDERING IF THESE SEATS WERE STILL AVAILABLE SEEIN AS YOU STILL HAVE THIS AD UP I FIGURED SINCE I AM ALSO SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES THAT ARE THE SAME YOU COULD CUT ME SOME SORT OF DEAL FOR MY 76 EAGLE.
--- THANKS TIM TIM




Translation: Please ladies come to my house, I will try to woo you with crappy food that I prepared poorly. After that fails I will hand you a drink with roofies in it. Then while you're passed out on the couch I will jizz on your face. Right on your face.




No comments:

Post a Comment