Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tampa, Florida


Ah yes, I would like you know how you came to inherit 1.3 billion people. I'm also wondering how you know they are not microwave safe you monster, but I digress. If you can promise me all 12 places and all 1.3 billion people plus land I'll take it all off your hands, but keep the wall, I don't want to keep my neighbors out.


I may or may not have a metal stove for you, but I'm a little off put by your post. I happen to like games, who doesn't? I also don't like the way you told me to have a great day. Who the hell are you anyway?! Feel free to call me OFFENDED.


I think we all know what I think about this....


Time to play some plinko!!!


I'm a little thrown off by the way you spelled "Come". Also, I think I'll wait for you to cut it down then I'll come pick it up. This tree will work well in my 20ft high living room. Can't wait to come get it!


Huh? If you throw in some diet coke you have a deal but what am I going to do with Mentos and Empty bottles?


Hi there, before I purchase this seat I just have a few questions. 1) Is this a nice car seat? 2) If I am not a single mom can I still have this? 3) HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME WAS TIM? 4) If I don't buy this will you still call me? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment