Friday, October 1, 2010

Fayetteville, Arkansas

Hello, I've been needing direction for years now, If you can help me I may be a new man. I'm not too sure I can pick up a whole couch on my own but if that is what it will take to get my own life coach, then I'm all over it.


I STILL HAVE THIS RIDER MOWER, I ADDED SOME RIMS TO IT. BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THIS TOWN IS YOU SHOULD PROBABLY WALK, BRO.


Nice, good post, let us know it has been picked up. We have all been hanging on your word. You could have just deleted the old post but we AR not upset.


Perfect! These needles will work great for this bean bag chair I'm making, and those logs are cut up great for my game room. People will love sitting on those!


It may be just me, but I don't think anyone in Fayetteville should be giving up their Slimfast, if you want to prove me wrong email me your picture poweruppodcast@gmail.com ;)


Translation: Are you stupid? Do you want to be around other stupid women? Do you hate your kids? You're in luck! Come by my place and I will jizz on your face, right on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment