Friday, October 8, 2010

Portland Pick Two! (Oregon and Maine)

Hm, sounds tempting, a bottle of water though? At those inflate prices?! Maybe I'll go but I don't think I'll keep roofies out of the water. So if you want me to go let me know OAR not I'll understand.


That's not even close to my reaction to red heads but whatever. Maybe you should move to guys because if red heads aren't doing it you're a lost cause. You might be a lot happier!


THERE IT IS AGAIN what is with this look? I keep saying it looks like they are fighting crime in space. Picture someone boarding a pirate space ship and she will have this haircut!


WTF did you just call me? I'm not a piece of meat. Take your hotlips and shove it.


Well if you're as thick as you say I'm not sure I can pick you up. What the hell I'll try anything once.


Hm, that boat isn't very big, but it looks like it works. I shall be the new Noah. Quickly! Someone get me two of every tiny animal!


Nice, I have just been so busy lately and really need someone to walk my adult.




Telling me all the cool pictures on the puzzles, doesn't really make me want to go get, and put together a puzzle. I'll just use google for pictures.
Done




Repost due to No-Show/Love seat? Well what did you expect? A love seat can't drive. Deliver the other love seat over, you will save A LOT of hassle.


You want to know what I think? When you make some more space you should get some dictionaries, and USE them. I'll be back later to monitor your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment