Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wichita, Kansas

Your picture makes me think of a few words; Douchebag, Asshole, Dick, Jerk, Annoying, Pompous, Bitchy, Lonely, Dramatic, and Pogs. Yeah I don't know how the last one fits but it is what I thought of.


I'll be over in the same amount of time it take Goku to get anywhere. In the mean time: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Hm, in the wall huh? Are you SURE these are honey bees? Do you happen to be a bee keeper or did you just happen to find these one day. Either way these bees will be great in my pants.


I'm not sure what to think about this, either funding has been cut hard for the local public schools; or they just want something to wear after they get their GED. Either way I'm incredibly depressed.


These will look great in my dorm room above my bed bro.


Hey dawg, just letting you know I really want to get these walnut trees. I'll be all up on them sometime this weekend. It'll be bomb, no really I want to get them out of the ground with dynamite, you dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment