Monday, January 17, 2011

Lol Craigslist (Athens, Georgia)


Sir..are you registered as anything? Like maybe a sex offender? I just find it weird you're picking up chicks in the toy section..actually I may have seen you before, is this you?


The longer you stare the funnier it gets.


First of all pitbull or friendly, choose one. Second there better be a damn reward if I'm going out to wrangle in a pitbull for you. Why don't I go alligator hunting out of the good of my heart while I'm at it, I'm just going to get bit and not paid anyway.


Ugh why do I always run into those, seriously these are older than the internet, anyone who thought one of these actually worked for them is wrong, and should be ashamed. Just kill yourself.


So you're telling me you have a full tree with branches missing? Uhhhh.


I thought I was the only one that was turned on when people nearly killed me, I was hooked until the smoking part, fucking gross.


So...you want either all guys or all ladies? Did you expect something other besides Gentlemen or Ladies? Like..is there a 3rd option? No pre-ops in your game?


I looked in the free section and did not see a post that said "FREE-FREE-FREE" so really you told people your stuff is gone, but we have no idea who you are.


Hello, my name is Craig Slist and I've been taking in refrigerators for a while now, most have been abused but some are well cared for, I can take this fella off your hands and into my caring ones where he will be adopted out.


Wow, awesome rate your life by things to bitch about. You must have a real great outlook on life. Let me guess, you're probably fat, a female, and work in the food service industry, because I've been around that block and let me tell you, people like you are not in short supply.


Finally people see it my way, sudoku is so boring people are giving it away. Also I enjoy how that says "No spam/scam" as if someone who planned to do either is like "ohh damn, they said not to, better move on.


Oh nononono I'm not playing this "game" again. You can take your "waffle cooker" and "shove" it. Last time i tried to buy something with "quotes" around it I got something I did not want. Who knew that free "facials" could mean more than one thing.


Well damn, with that charm there is no way she isn't trying to find you. Maybe you could tell her she has nice slutty eyes too and she'll be all over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment