Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lol Craigslist (Kokomo Indiana)


You will buy all my lead? Does lead based paint work? If so I have like 30 gallons stored in my kids playpen. I know it can be hard to find people with lead to sell because...no one keeps lead around but if you look at my next friend here with the army suit, I think he might have some lead for you too. Thanks :)


Oh my! My very own SUTE. I've never had one before. I can tell it was never used even without the pictures, see if it was used you might not have huffed in whatever made you think "suit" was spelled "sute"


I'm a little wary about buying a used toilet, especially one with an elongated bowl like, wtf is that? Also, how did it become almond? Do you suffer from explosive shits or did you go back to the 70's to pick it up?


Shit, I opened it, no going back. Okay first of all will Jesus still support me if instead of a helping hand I would rather have a helping hand job? Also, can you be sure that Jesus really follows how many posts I make on the internet telling other people to do the same. Finally 9p.m. tomorrow is a little early can we push back the handy until 11?


Wow no way, 30gb HD with 1 gig of RAM? AND WINDOWS XP. I'm a little upset see before I can buy this for $200 dollars I told another guy I'd buy his pigs and train them to fly, sorry.


Oh boy that looks like a real deal! Do I get all the snow with it? I suppose that what you mean since your lazy ass couldn't remove any of it.


Sorry, it drives but it doesn't run.


Thanks for letting me know you can give me a FREE ESTIMATE but really I only need you to liberate a topper for me, I can even give you the estimate on how much snow there will be (a lot) also don't worry about the blessings, I've got that one covered.


Let me get this straight, you will trade a HOT TUB for a WII? Tell you what, fix the problems and throw in 5 lovely ladies to go with it and you have yourself a deal, sucker.


Wow all this for $80, I can't believe you threw in a free CRT monitor. Selling online for 12 years huh? I think you meant "Sell stuff online that is 12 years old" I'm glad I can call only any day too, that is within my schedule. I have another person who sells laptops you might want to go into business with.

No comments:

Post a Comment